- Where is the ACES revision going?
- Anchorage election results.
- Capital budget maneuvering.
- Lowing drinking age for military personnel.
- Sharon Gleason named to federal district court seat.
- Senate Bill 97.
- Coastal Management discussion goes on.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, Freelance editorial writer, Anchorage Daily News
- Gregg Erickson, Alaska Budget Report
- Paul Jenkins, Anchorage Daily Planet
- Steve MacDonald, Channel 2 News
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, April 8 at 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 9 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (Channel 7 TV) BROADCAST: Friday, April 8 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, April 9 at 5:00 p.m.
PARTICIPATE: Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org