U.S. Senator Mark Begich will join host Kathleen McCoy in the Hometown Alaska studio. What does life in Alaska look like after earmarks? Does he approve of the way the potential federal government shutdown was handled? What are the odds today of a successful gas line for Alaska? What’s it like to be a Democrat in a state that doesn’t like Democrats? What is his highest priority as Senator? Does the good Senator miss his hometown? This and more will be on tap when Senator Mark Begich joins host Kathleen McCoy on Hometown, Alaska Wednesday at 2. Call or email to add your questions and speak with the Senator!
Photo by Josh Edge, APRN – Anchorage: Senator Mark Begich speaks with Hometown, Alaska host Kathleen McCoy after the show on April 20, 2011.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Kathleen McCoy, independent journalist
- Mark Begich, U.S. Senator
LIVE: Wed, April 20, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, April 20, 2011 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast
Audio will be posted following live broadcast from 2:00 – 3:00 pm