This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, science writer Dr. Mark Sawyer, joins host Dr. Woodard for a discussion on the history of vaccine refusal in the U.S., recent developments, the success of immunizations, and efforts to improve immunization status along with listener questions.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Infectious Diseases at UC San Diego School of Medicine
- Dr. Mark Sawyer, science writer; Professor of Pediatrics and Infectious Diseases at UC San Diego School of Medicine; member, Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, CDC
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, May 9, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, May 9, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.