Monday, August 1 at 2:00 pm
Join host Dr. Thad Woodard in the next Line One: Your Health Connection as he leads a discussion on cancer survivorship. He will be joined on air by Julia Thorsness, of the State Division of Public Health, Doug Ulmer, CEO of Lance Armstrong Foundation, and cancer survivor Shelley Romer, of the Alaska Cancer Care Alliance.
- Alaska LIVE 2011
- State of Alaska’s Comprehensive Cancer Control Program
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Alaska Cancer Care Alliance
- Leukemia and Lymphoma
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Julia Thorsness, State Division of Public Health
- Doug Ulmer, CEO, Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Shelley Romer, Alaska Cancer Care Alliance
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 1, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 1, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.