Aerial Predator Control is always controversial. And now its being proposed for the Kenai Peninsula for the first time. Advocates say its necessary to boost moose hunting opportunities for Alaska residents. But conservation groups say predators aren’t causing the problem.
HOST: Lori Townsend, APRN
- Ted Spraker, member, Alaska Board of Game
- John Toppenberg, director, Alaska Wildlife Alliance
- Jeff Sellinger, biologist, Alaska Fish and Game
- Theresa Fiorino, Defenders of Wildlife
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.