Alaska’s Health Care costs are among the highest in the world. And the state’s Health Care Commission has spent the last year trying to figure out why. It’s a complicated problem but the commission has some intriguing findings to report, that may start to get at some answers.
HOST: Lori Townsend, APRN
- Deborah Erickson, Executive Director of the Alaska Health Care Commission, (907)-333-2474, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Davis, President of Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alaska
- Don Rush, Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
This program is part of a reporting partnership that includes APRN, NPR and Kaiser Health News.