Dr. Thad Woodard is your host and guest this week on Line One, (due to a last minute cancellation). Dr. Thad originally came to Alaska as a medical epidemiologist with the Centers for Disease Control. He’s been a pediatrician in Anchorage with a special interest in allergy and asthma since 1980. Call in with your questions for Dr. Woodard today 2:00 – 3:00 pm on Line One: Your Health Connection.
UPDATE: The original program with Dr. Stuart Altman, author of “Power, Politics and Universal Health Care” has been cancelled as of 1:00 pm Monday.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST & GUEST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
LIVE BROADCAST: November 12, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. AKST
REPEAT BROADCAST: November 12, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. AKST
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Mayo Clinic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Science Based Medicine
- Super Smart Health