It is now up to Alaska again to leave no child behind. The federal government has turned education reform back to the state. We’ll learn more about what the state has promised in exchange for a waiver, on the next Talk of Alaska.
HOST: Steve Heimel
- Susan McCauley, Director, Division of Teaching and Learning Support, Alaska Department of Education and Early Development
- Amanda Metivier, statewide coordinator, Facing Foster Care in Alaska
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.