The level of spending by Alaska’s state government cannot be sustained. In the coming years as reserves are spent down, what are the choices that will have to be made? And when will they have to be made? Early next month, there will be a public forum to try to get some clarity about the state’s fiscal future.
HOST: Lori Townsend, Alaska Public Radio Network
- Cliff Groh, Chairman, Alaska Common Ground, former Special Assistant to the Alaska Commissioner of Revenue
- Eric Wohlforth, Board President, Commonwealth North, former Chairman, Alaska Permanent Fund Board of Trustees
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.