Alaska is far below national averages in the number of students who go to college, and yet employers say they lack skilled workers. University of Alaska Anchorage Chancellor Tom Case and other UAA leaders address the challenges facing a school with lots of shiny new structures but a serious budget gap, and a community that needs more successful graduates.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Tom Case, Chancellor, UAA
- Sam Gingerich, Provost, UAA
- Bill Spindle, VC for Administrative Services, UAA
- University of Alaska Anchorage
- APRN: UAA Prioritization Report
- Alaska Journal of Commerce: UA Budget Cuts
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
Audio to be posted following broadcast.