Only 10 percent percent of the people in Alaska who experience homelessness are chronically homeless. Families and individuals often become homeless because they lost their jobs or the cost of housing is too high. So what can we do about it?
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Scott Ciambor, chairperson, Alaska Coalition on Housing and Homelessness
- Sue Steinacher, NEST shelter in Nome
- Dave Rose, Mat-Su Coalition on Housing and Homelessness
- Brian Shelton-Kelly, NeighborWorks
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.