Divorce puts Alaskans into the legal system to settle their emotional problems the most expensive way possible, with dueling attorneys. Few of us can afford that. We’ll talk about splitting up without attorneys. Support exists to mediate the way to a new life, dividing assets and child custody, and resolving your own future rather than turning those decisions over to a judge.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Glenn Cravez, attorney and mediator
- Judge Stephanie Joannides
- Stacey Marz, director, Family Law Self-Help Center
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, April 8, 2015, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, April 8, 2015, 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
Audio to be posted following broadcast.