Juvenile crime in Anchorage is down, but crimes involving drugs and alcohol is not. Many who work in the juvenile justice system say we’re not catching young people who are getting into trouble soon enough. A new series examines what services are available, how youth are getting help and how they’re helping themselves.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Anne Hillman, reporter, KSKA 91.1FM
- Zachariah Hughes, reporter, KSKA 91.1FM
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.