The state is in a serious revenue shortfall. But lawmakers are far from agreement about how to address it. What’s driving the stalemate? What can be done to bring all sides together to get the work done? The 90 day session is over, the special session is on and little has been accomplished to address the deficit.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Christopher Clark, political analyst
- Alexandra Gutierrez, Juneau reporter, APRN
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.