One of the most famous stories of endurance, optimism and life comes to the stage in Valley Performing Arts’ production of The Diary of Anne Frank dramatized by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett and based upon the book Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl. Director Grant Olson and Gabbe Blackwell, who plays Anne Frank, visit Stage Talk this week to tell us about it. The Diary of Anne Frank performs May 8th-31st.
- Grant Olson, Director VPA’s The Diary of Anne Frank
- Gabbe Blackwell, “Anne Frank” in VPS’s The Diary of Anne Frank
ORIGINAL BROADCAST: Friday May 8th at 2:45 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Stage Talk updates automatically — via:
Audio will be posted following radio broadcast.
Stage Talk Calendar (For more information about each performance or to purchase tickets, click on the company’s name.)
- Valley Performing Arts presents The Diary of Anne Frank May 8th-31st. Dramatized by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett Based upon the book Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl. Curtain is Friday and Saturday at 7:00pm and Sundays at 2:00pm.
- Cyrano’s Theatre Company’s Macbeth by William Shakespeare performs April 24th-May 17th with curtain times at 7pm Thursday-Saturdays and 3pm on Sundays.
- Anchorage Community Theatre is presenting The Sunshine Boys by Neil Simon Thursdays through Sundays until April 10th-May 10th. Curtain is 7:00pm Thur-Sat and 3:00pm on Sundays.
- The Bi-Polar Express, a new one-person show written and performed by Mark Muro will perform Saturday, May 9th at Out North Contemporary Art House with curtain at 7:0opm