Alaska was the first state in the nation to pass a constitutional ban on gay marriage, now Anchorage is the first city in our state to pass an equal protection ordinance that makes discrimination illegal in employment or housing for gay, lesbian and transgender people.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Bill Evans, Assembly member/labor attorney
- John Aronno, managing editor, Alaska Commons
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.