For decades people came to Alaska for good paying jobs, but what’s the outlook now for the future of our labor economy? With declining oil revenue, what will a great job in Alaska look like 10 years from now? How does this current downturn compare to past financial trouble?
The Alaska Economic Trends wages report is available online.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Heidi Drygas, Labor Commissioner
- Neal Fried, state economist
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.