Dr. Ken Swayman will be taking your questions about any problems you might be having with your feet or ankles. He is a consultant and speaker to many groups and organizations in Alaska, and is an Affiliate Professor and Consultant Team Physician for the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Ken Swayman, DPM. Dr. Swayman joined Alaska Podiatry Associates (Alliance Foot & Ankle) in 1993. His primary office is on the campus of Alaska Regional Hospital, but he is also on staff at Providence Alaska Medical Center, Creekside Surgical Center and The Alaska Surgery Center. He is a consultant and speaker to many groups and organizations in Alaska, and is an Affiliate Professor and Consultant Team Physician for the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, December 14, 2015, at 2:00 p.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, December 14 2015, at 8:00 p.m. AKDT
- General foot and ankle problems
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- US National Library of Medicine: Foot injuries and disorders
- Dr Swayman videos on orthotics, heel pain, and plantar warts
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (emails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)