How safe is your drinking water? Most communities can be confident that their supply is fine, but Flint Michigan showed the nation that bad things can happen.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Brett Jokela, Anchorage Water and Wastewater utility
- Cindy Christian, manager, DEC Drinking Water Program
- Marc Harmon, environment manager, Golden Heart Utility
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.