- Dr. Steve Tower specializes in primary and revision hip, knee and shoulder surgery in addition to general orthopedics and trauma care.
- Dr. Bob Bridges is double-boarded in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine and presently associated with Turnagain Radiology and Diagnostic Health Alaska.
- Dr. Deborah Gideon is a clinical neuropsychologist at Advanced Neuropsychology of Alaska. She is a dually trained Neuropsychologist and Clinical Psychologist with 30 years’ experience.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website on hip implants with information about different types, patient information, concerns with implants, regulatory issues, etc
- YouTube video of Dr Tower lecture on problems with hip implants, particularly cobalt poisoning
- Tower Joint Replacement Clinic
- Advanced Neuropsychology of Alaska
- Diagnostic Health Alaska
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, June 6, 2016, at 2:00 p.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, June 6, 2016, at 8:00 p.m. AKDT
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Science Based Medicine
- Super Smart Health
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: