It’s summertime and that means Stage Talk begins a series of shows featuring upcoming seasons from different performance groups in the area. This week, we have Sara Athans on from Anchorage Community Theatre to talk about all the exciting shows they have planned.
- Laura by Vera Caspary and George Sklar. Sept. 23- Oct 16
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by Joseph Robinette and C. S. Lewis. Nov 18-Dec 11
- Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar and Grill by Lanie Robertson. Feb 3-19
- The Best of Everything by Julie Kramer. March 24-April 9
- Things My Mother Taught Me by Katherine DiSavino. May 5-28
ORIGINAL BROADCAST: Friday, June 10, at 2:45 p.m.
Audio will be posted following radio broadcast.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Stage Talk updates automatically — via:
Stage Talk Calendar For information about upcoming or current shows, please click on a link below.
- Last Frontier Theatre Conference
- Anchorage Dinner Theatre
- Perseverance Theatre
- Cyrano’s Theatre Company
- UAA Theatre and Dance
- UAA Music
- Anchorage Community Theatre
- Pulse Dance Company
- Valley Performing Arts
- Alaska Fine Arts Academy
- TBA Theatre
- Alaska Dance Theatre
- Anchorage Opera
- Momentum Dance Collective
- Out North Contemporary Art House
- RKP Productions
- Toss Pot Productions
- Urban Yeti Improv
- Scared Scriptless