This AEDC 3-Year Economic Outlook describes the likely trajectory of the local economy, based on an analysis of historical and current data, interviews with representatives of businesses and organizations in various sectors and analysis of current events. The Outlook considers trends in eight key indicators: population, employment, personal income, air passenger and freight volumes, building permits, Port of Anchorage tonnage, visitor industry activity and oil prices.
- John Bitner, Vice President of the AEDC
- Bill Popp, President & CEO, Anchorage Economic Development Corp.
- Jeffrey Hayzlet, primetime TV and Radio Host, and Former Fortune 100 CMO, Jeffrey Hayzlett brings lessons from the highest levels of the C-Suite to stages, podcasts, and screens sharing the biggest strategies, advice, and stories from influential business leaders.
- Main web site for this luncheon
- 3-year economic outlook as a .PDF
- 2016 Q2 Anchorage Consumer Confidence Index Report
- Anchorage Consumer Optimism Index .PDF
- 2016 3-Year economic outlook slidshow
OPENING COMMENTS: Jim Hasle, Managing Partner, BDO USA LLP, AEDC Board Chair
RECORDED: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at the Dena’ina Center