In late January, scientists gather at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage to share the latest information on such things as seabird die-offs, the monitoring system for ocean acidification, the spread of pathogens in a warming climate, and shrinking sea ice. All of this is changing fast, and we’ll have a preview of this year’s Alaska Marine Science Symposium on science on the next Talk of Alaska.
HOST: Steve Heimel
- Dr. Wolfgang Lutz – Potsdam Center for Climate Impact Research
- Zachary Labe – Atmospheric scientist, University of California Irvine
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.