Women started the idea as a protest, but a march in Washington DC planned for the day after the presidential inauguration has grown into something much larger. Now it’s being called a march for human rights and raising awareness of a broad range of concerns from affordable housing to health care to immigration.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Celeste Godfrey and Samantha McKelly – Anchorage Organizers
- Jeannine Haney – (Via phone) Fairbanks Organizer
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.