The legislature has gone past the 90-day mark as they try to find a solution to the state’s fiscal crisis. Lawmakers from both chambers seem to agree on using permanent fund earnings but they’re having a harder time finding common ground on budget cuts and new taxes.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Mouhcine Guettabi – ISER Economist
- Cheryl Frasca – Commonwealth North
- Andrew Kitchenman – KTOO Juneau government reporter
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.