Join Alaska Common Ground as they host a series of panels of local experts and citizens exploring transportation issues and solutions. In this panel discussion titled: How does transportation planning work and how do I engage? they’ll take on issues that affect us locally and what it takes to make changes, both through policy and government collaboration.
- Lois Epstein – Engineer, Former Director of the AK Transportation Priorities Project
- Jennifer Witt – Former planner, AK DOT&PF Alaska Common Ground Witt
- Anne Brooks – Brooks and Associates
- Jessica Smith – Planner, Mat-Su Borough 2017 LRTP RoadShow
- John Parsi – ACG Board Member
HOST: Alaska Common Ground
- From Here to the Future: Transforming Anchorage/Mat-Su Transportation
- A link to the full audio from this discussion posted to Soundcloud
- Matanuska-Susitna Long Range Transportation Plan
RECORDED: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 49th State Brewing Company.
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.