This week we’re featuring another panel discussion on transportation entitled “What we have and what we would like: Public and non-motorized or active transportation”. This is the second in a series of discussions being held on local transportation issues titled “From Here to the Future: Transforming Anchorage/Mat-Su Transportation”.
- Cynthia Wentworth – Passenger Rail for Commuters Planning Committee – Cynthia Wentworth’s presentation
- Steve Cleary – ED, Alaska Trails – Steve Cleary’s presentation
- Andrew Ooms – Senior Engineer, Kittelson & Associates The Future of Public Transit and On-Street Bicycle slideshow
- Lindsey Hajduk – President, Bike Anchorage Bike Anchorage presentation
- Taylor Brelsford– Board member, Alaska Common Ground
HOST: Alaska Common Ground
- From Here to the Future: Transforming Anchorage/Mat-Su Transportation
- AMATS (Anchorage Metropolitan Area Transportation Solutions) is the planning organization for our area. You can find out what projects are underway and how to get involved.
- Matanuska-Susitna Long Range Transportation Plan
RECORDED: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 49th State Brewing Company.
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.