State lawmakers called themselves into a third special session in order to pass the smallest capital budget in 17 years. Legislators reached compromise — but still don’t have a long term budget plan for the state’s future. Will they call a fourth special session?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Alaska Governor Bill Walker
- Alaska Lt. Governor Byron Mallott
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.