State lawmakers called themselves into a third special session to pass a scaled back capital budget. It was a long time in the making, but does the compromise signal that lawmakers can come together on a longer term budget plan for the state? What sticking points remain?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Democrat Representative Chris Tuck
- Republican Senator Peter Micciche
- Republican Senator Cathy Giessel
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.