Alaska is an oil state, but will that be true forever? The state is confronting low oil prices and declining production. Several companies are betting on new production. Others think Alaska needs to grow a different kind of economy.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Jon Bittner, with the Alaska Small Business Development Center.
- Dan Robinson, Department of Labor
- David Houseknecht senior research geologist with USGS
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.