Almost everyone who goes to prison will eventually be released, but without the proper support network, many will likely re-offend. Organizations, individuals, and the Department of Corrections are trying to change that.
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Karen Cann – Deputy Commissioner of DOC
- Wesley Brewington – CITC Peer Support Supervisor
- Jon Woodard – Ironworkers Union
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.