On the next Hometown, Alaska, we’re talking about energy. A new report looks at opportunities for Anchorage to save energy and to produce it in more sustainable ways. What could we do better as a city, and what could you do better in your home or business to reduce impacts on the planet, as well as save money? The world is changing and we welcome your thoughts on the transforming energy future.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Dr. Brian Hirsch is the President and Co-Founder of DeerStone Consulting LLC
- Chris Rose is the founder and Executive Director of Renewable Energy Alaska Project
- Homepage for Deerstone Consulting
- Municipality of Anchorage Energy report (PDF)
- The Renewable Energy Alaska Project’s website
- Anchorage municipalities site on renewable energy
- Anchorage Landfill Gas to Energy Project
- Anchorage Mayor’s Energy Watch
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the broadcast.
- Post your comment or question below
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 04, 2017, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Alaska time)