Anchorage is facing a perceived crime wave and the Alaska Legislature is going into special session to consider rolling back a criminal justice reform law, SB 91. On the next Hometown, Alaska, we’ll have Chief of Police Justin Doll in the studio to talk about what APD is doing to address crime and win public confidence, as the force rebuilds in numbers and faces a drug epidemic and a spike in the number of murders.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Justin Doll – Chief of Anchorage Police Department
- Ethan Berkowitz – Mayor of Anchorage
- Anchorage Police Department’s website from the Municipality of Anchorage
- Alaska Public Media’s report on changes to SB 91
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the broadcast.
- Post your comment or question below
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Alaska time)