We all know the economy is bad. On the next Hometown Alaska, we’ll talk about how bad, how long it will last, and, perhaps most important, what to do about it. Instead of sitting around waiting for the oil price to rise or the legislature to find a fiscal solution, our guests have looked at Alaska’s assets, our people, and how to get to a brighter future.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Rick Goodfellow, owner, KLEF radio
- Mouhcine Guettabi, Assistant Professor of Economics at UAA’s ISER
- UAA’s Institute for Social and Economic Research (ISER)
- KLEF radio, classical music station in Anchorage
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the broadcast.
- Post your comment or question below
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Alaska time)