Alaska has a housing shortage, and it’s hard for many of the state’s most vulnerable residents to find secure, stable places to live. Different organizations around Alaska are coming together to try to fill the gap, but it’s going to require new types of collaboration.
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Michele Brown – President and CEO, United Way Anchorage
- Sezy Gerow-Hanson – Director of Public and Resident Relations, Cook Inlet Housing
- Brian Wilson – Director, Alaska Coalition on Housing and Homelessness
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
Want to learn more about housing in Alaska? Check out Alaska Public Media’s Solutions Desk.