On the next Addressing Alaskans, a very dense and well-informed discussion regarding the facts and trends for the high healthcare costs we have here in Alaska. This event features original findings from financial analyst Mark Foster, commentary on those findings from Assistant Professor of Economics Mouhcine Guettabi, followed by questions from the audience.
- Mark Foster, financial analyst
- Mouhcine Guettabi, UAA ISER Economics Professor
- Cliff Groh, Chair of Alaska Common Ground
- Alaska Health Care Markets 15 Nov 2017 – Mark Foster’s presentation (PDF)
- Alaska Common Ground’s series “Can Alaska’s High Healthcare Costs Be Cured?”
- Bonus: Special tips on how you can hold down your doctor bills and hospital bills. Download this handout.
RECORDED: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 49th State Brewing Company.
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.