Our community’s crisis with high health care costs is well known. On the next Hometown Alaska, we’ll talk about solutions. You may have heard the Alaska Common Ground forums we have been airing. This will be your chance to talk back and share your ideas, and to hear from some of the very smart people involved in putting together those meetings.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Cliff Groh, chair of Alaska Common Ground
- Thea Agnew Bemben, Agnew Beck Consulting
- Can Alaska’s High Health Care Costs Be Cured? Facts, Consequences, Causes, and Solutions
- Alaska Common Ground
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the broadcast.
- Post your comment or question below
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, January 24, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, January 24, 2017, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Alaska time)