This week we’re hearing the 2018 Economic Forecast for Anchorage, presented by the Anchorage Economic Development Corporation. It’s a look at the changes in Anchorage and it’s economy over the last few years, and what we can expect for the future. We’ll first hear from AEDC President and CEO Bill Popp as he presents the economic forecast. Later in the program, we’ll hear from keynote speakers Joe Marushack of ConocoPhillips Alaska and Ron Duncan of GCI.
- Bill Popp, President & CEO, Anchorage Economic Development Corp.
- Joe Marushack of ConocoPhillips Alaska
- Ron Duncan of GCI
- 2018 Anchorage Economic Forecast Luncheon
- 2018 Anchorage Economic Forecast reports
- 2018 AEDC Economic Forecast (PDF)
- 2018 Live, Work, Play report card (PDF)
BROADCAST: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 2:00p.m.
RECORDED: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at the Dena’ina Center.
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.