Hometown Alaska will address choices voters will soon make on the future of Anchorage in our next two shows. Coming up first, we’ll have both an advocate and opponent of Proposition 1, an ordinance that would regulate gender in public bathrooms by birth certificate rather than identity. It is a divisive topic, but we’re planning on a civil and informative discussion and welcome your calls.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth
- Kim Minnery, Alaska Family Council
- Martin Eldred, pastor, Joy Lutheran Chruch; representing Fair Anchorage
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to email@example.com before, during or after the broadcast.
- Post your comment or question below
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 7, 2017, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 7, 2017, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Alaska time)