Politicians on both sides say we need to tap into the Permanent Fund in order to close the state’s multi-billion dollar budget gap. But how would that draw on the $66 billion dollar fund be structured? And how might it affect the longevity of the state’s largest investment account?
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Angela Rodell – Permanent Fund Corporation CEO
- Joe Geldhof – Permanent Fund Defenders
- Byron Mallott – Lt. Governor
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.