Voters will decide over the coming weeks if Anchorage will have one electric utility or two. On the next Hometown Alaska, join us as we explore the reasons behind the proposed sale of Municipal Light and Power to Chugach Electric Association and ask your questions, including the impact on rates, taxes, jobs and energy.
HOSTS: Kathleen McCoy
- Lee Thibert, CEO, Chugach Electric
- Bill Falsey, Anchorage Municipal Manager
- Chugach Electric proposes buying ML&P in $1B deal
- Video Recording, Town Hall meeting, March 5, 2018
- Municipal Election website, includes proposition explanations
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send email to email@example.com before, during or after the broadcast.
- Post your comment or question below
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Alaska time)
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday,March 14, 2018, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Alaska time)