Alaska is still in recession- and the state’s economic engine is significantly smaller than it was three years ago. But job losses have slowed. So is there an end in sight for the first state recession in three decades? And what will it take to stage a real recovery?
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Mouhcine Guettabi – economist at ISER
- Neal Fried – state economist
- Jon Bittner – executive director of the Small Business Development
Center in Anchorage
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.