Alaska has the largest state park system in the nation. And with the summer season about to launch into high gear, Alaskans are preparing for state park adventures. On the next Talk of Alaska we’ll hear from park managers on what they’re doing to make even the most remote parks more accessible. And we’ll discuss the future of the park system as the state continues to make budget cuts.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Ethan Tyler – Director/AK Director, Alaska State Parks and Outdoor Recreation State Parks and Outdoor Recreation
- Erin Kirkland – Executive Director for Alaska Huts.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.