A distinguished panel discussion with Rear Admiral (RET) Lars Saunes, Chief Liasion Michael Hjorth, Deputy Chief Hreinn Pálsson, and US State Department Jon Harrison.
- Dr. Rebecca Pincus, U.S. Naval War College
- Hreinn Pálsson, Deputy Chief of Mission – Minister Councelor for Iceland Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Micheal Hjorth, Chief Liaison Element Faroe Islands, Joint Arctic Command
- Rear Admiral (RET) Lars Saunes, Chief of Royal Norwegian Navy
- Jon Harrison, OES Bureau, US State Department Senior Advisor
RECORDED: Friday, August 16th, 2018 at 49th State Brewing Company.
BROADCAST: Tuesday, August 28th, 2018. 2:00 pm – 3:00 p.m. AKT
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.