Ballot measure one is a hotly contested initiative that has divided Alaskans over what may sound like a simple request-stand for salmon. But it’s a complex question that’s pitting environmental groups against mining and oil companies. So what does a yes or no vote mean? Both sides claim that if they lose, the results could be disastrous, but what’s really at stake?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Carly Weir, executive director – Cook Inletkeeper
- Kara Moriarty, President and CEO – Alaska Oil and Gas Association
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.