This week, we hear about policy efforts that are underway to address Anchorage’s priority housing issues, as well as how community members can get involved. This event was presented by Alaska Common Ground.
- Robin Ward, Municipality of Anchorage
- Chris Schutte, Municipality of Anchorage
- Bryan Butcher, Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- John Weddleton, Anchorage Assembly
- Dick Mandsager, Rasmuson Foundation
Moderator: Tanya Iden, Agnew::Beck
BROADCAST: Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
RECORDED: Monday, April 1st, 2019 at the Anchorage Museum
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.