Sleep disorders are a comment health concern and can affect many aspects of our overall health. Problems range from insomnia and snoring to severe sleep apnea. On the next Line One we’re joined by a sleep specialist to discuss sleep disorders in both adults and children.
HOST: Dr. Justin Clark, MD, FACS
- Dr. Ross Dodge, Pediatric Medical Director for Peak Neurology and Sleep Medicine
PARTICIPATE: This episode has been prerecorded and will not be accepting calls or emails during broadcast.
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, June 19, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, June 19, 2019, at 8:00 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: