More than ever, people are seeking a more holistic approach to care and are interested in learning about non-conventional medical therapies. What exactly is Integrative Medicine and how can it benefit you and your family? Learn how the specialty of integrative medicine marries conventional and complementary medicine to deliver personalized, evidenced-based care.
HOST: Dr. Jillian Woodruff
- Cora Spaulding, MD, MPH, Integrative Medicine Physician, Synergy Integrative Medicine
- What is integrative medicine and how is it practiced?
- Learn about the benefits of integrative medicine
- Information about complementary therapies and integrative health
- What does it take to become board-certified in integrative medicine?
- Find a board-certified integrative medicine specialists in your area
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10:00 – 11:00am)
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, at 8:00 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: