President Donald Trump declared a national emergency over the coronavirus pandemic. What does that mean for state emergency planners? How will community leaders need to prepare for local response? The virus has been confirmed in Alaska. How does that affect hospital emergency planning? We’ll discuss the emergency management plans for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic on the next Talk of Alaska.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Ethan Berkowitz, Mayor of Anchorage
- Dr. Holly Alfrey, Chief Medical Officer, Alaska Native Medical Center
- Kenneth Baker, Jr, Safety & Emergency Management, Providence Health & Services Alaska
- Jeremy Zidek, Public Information Officer, Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Sean Murphy, Emergency Preparedness Program Manager, Alaska Regional Hospital
- Connect with Providence Health & Services Alaska via chatbot or call the 24-hour nurse advice line at 907-212-6183.
Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast.
Send an email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air).
Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Mar. 17, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
LIVE Web stream: Click here to stream.