Friday on Alaska News Nightly:
The Trump administration plans to rollback the long-debated Roadless Rule. And, Bethel leaders focus on incentives rather than enforcement– in getting residents tested for Covid-19. Plus, wildlife officials in Anchorage are looking for a bear that charged some young campers- and then ran.
Reports tonight from:
- Andrew Kitchenman and Jacob Resneck in Juneau
- Liz Ruskin in Washington D.C.
- Krysti Shallenberger and Greg Kim in Bethel
- Hope McKenney in Unalaska
- Lex Treinen and Tegan Hanlon in Anchorage
- Dan Bross in Fairbanks